Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miss Productivity


Well, it is well past midnight in my corner of the world and I have been working on my pastels for several hours now. I am happy with the results: 2 square drawings 25x25cms. One shows two poppies in a field, the other a rocking horse with a green cat on top. I am now working on a 1920's flapper girl with a green hat and a pink colored coat. Tomorrow I will take these works and a few others to the frame shope to choose the frames and the mats. I still need to design the banner for the show, but considering this coming weekend is Easter (and here in France the following Monday is a day off), I don't know if I will be able to have it prepared in time for the exhibit.
11 days and counting or as they say here in France: J-11 (jour moins 11)
I shall post the images that go along with this text sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment