Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

It is almost time!

In a few hours, I will be able to see if the work and effort invested in my exhibition and opening will pay off. I have high expectations, but we will see what comes of it. All is ready, except for the food, but a friend is in charge of that aspect. I am now going for a walk and then when I comeback I shall get ready, get a bite to eat and then go to the venue early (as it is a weekend and there are several social gatherings happening and it will be a good idea to open early to give the chance to people of getting a look at what I do. I am not nervous about the opening, I think it will be fun and there are alot of people that I like who are coming.... but I would like to be sure that indeed the exhibition is a commercial success and that I cannot know. Well... that is life, isn't it. Do keep your fingers crossed for me tonight. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment