Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Less than 24 hours to go...

Uffff! It is almost midnight (again!) and this time I am cutting out my business cards (as I had them done in large bristol sheets) and feeling quite excited and a tad uncertain about tomorrow.
Well, the exhibit is completely up and ready to go. I even vaccumed the venue before coming home tonight. I did bring a couple of works home to retouch them, as some pastel came off on the glass and to me it was quite visible, making the resulting piece look somewhat dirty. So what is left to do for tomorrow?
  • Go for a walk to let the steam off.
  • Cut some greenery to decorate the venue.
  • Bring the food and set up the table.
  • Last minute things to bring: Business cards, biography and price lists
  • Don't forget the camera to take pictures, etc etc etc...
Keep your fingers crossed that it is a successful opening and that I do sell some artwork. Well, I am off to bed... almost too much stress for one full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment