Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exhibition coming-up!!!!



Voila!!!! The poster for my upcoming exhibition is here and you are ALL invited to drop by for some sangria and some tapas. The opening will take place at 19h at the community center in the town of Bedoin (Vaucluse, France). I am very excited to let you know that this exhibition will be a collaborative effort between me and a young Catalan painter named Stela Ochoa. She is currently working on her own blog, so as soon as it is ready I will post a link to it. She will be presenting her oils on and I will be showing my pastels.

The name of the exhibition is "Encuentros" and we are hoping to give to the opening a friendly, warm Spanish flavor to it. So if you are around, stop by and come toast with us to the success of the venture.

2 comments: